BLUE LINE BATTERY, INC.
BLUELiNE SINGLE-SHIFT/TWO-SHIFT OPERATION LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations stated in this Warranty, Blue Line Battery, Inc. (“BLUELiNE”) warrants to the first end-user purchaser (“You” “Your” or “Purchaser”) that Your new BLUELiNE battery (“Battery”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and maintenance, for a period of 72 months from date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
The following conditions and exclusions apply to Your Battery and this Warranty:
- Each Battery must be properly sized in regards to weight and capacity for the duty cycle it is to perform and approved by BLUELiNE’s engineering
- Each Battery must be matched to the proper size charger and proper control to recharge the Battery.
- The Warranty is limited to two charges and two discharges within a twenty-four hour period to 70% rated capacity and no more than 750 cycles per calendar year, performed between 50°F and 85°F ambient temperature, to no higher than 85% State of charge and no lower than 10% state of charge. BLUELiNE will repair or replace a Battery if it fails to reach 70% of the published rated capacity on a full 100%-0% charge-discharge cycle before triggering LVC at 1/10C discharge rate, based upon engineering guidelines detailed in the Battery’s operating
- Each Battery must be stored at no lower than 30% State-of-Charge and no higher than 80% State-of-Charge. Batteries left in storage should be checked weekly to ensure the battery does not self-discharge below 30%. A battery left to self-discharge and not periodically recharged will eventually fail and is not covered under warranty. A Battery should be stored with its main power switch turned
- A repaired or replaced Battery will be warranted only for the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
- This Warranty applies only to the Purchaser and is non-transferable.
- This Warranty does NOT apply any claim, loss, damage or injury arising from or relating to the following: (a) if a Battery becomes unserviceable due to fire, wreckage, freezing or evidence of high temperatures, (b) misuse, abuse, physical damage or water damage, (c) normal wear and tear, (d) failure to properly store, handle, install, use or maintain the Battery, (e) Batteries that become unusable due to overdischarge or overcharge, (f) if the Battery is tested, serviced, or repaired by anyone other than an authorized BLUELiNE service technician, (g) any modification of the Battery without BLUELiNE’s prior written authorization; (h) failure to follow the Battery’s operating manual or other safety or operational instructions provided by BLUELiNE for the Battery, (i) continued use of the Battery after discovery of a defect or maintenance deficiency, or
(j) Acts of God, accidents or any other causes beyond BLUELiNE’s reasonable control.
If Your Battery fails during the Warranty Period due to a defect covered by the Warranty, then BLUELiNE will, at its option, repair or replace Your Battery. If BLUELiNE elects to replace Your Battery, it will be replaced with a battery of comparable size and type. All freight charges relating to warranty repair or replacement shall be Your responsibility. Repairs may be made by a BLUELiNE authorized service technician or repair center. THIS PARAGRAPH CONTAINS BLUELiNE’S SOLE
OBLIGATIONS AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY DEFECTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- You must contact BLUELiNE as soon as possible after discovery of any defect in the Battery, but in no event more than fourteen (14) days after such discovery. You must submit a fully completed warranty claim form to BLUELiNE, a copy of which can be obtained by contacting BLUELiNE using the contact information provided below. If requested by BLUELiNE, You shall provide accurate information regarding the hours of operation and/or evidence that the Battery has been installed, maintained, used, and/or operated in accordance with the applicable operating manual. BLUELiNE engages in reasonable efforts to acknowledge receipt of each Warranty claim within five (5) business days after receiving a fully-completed claim form and will make a determination of whether the claim is covered by this Warranty as soon as possible thereafter. BLUELiNE will not accept any Battery for Warranty service without receiving Your completed warranty claim form, any other information reasonably requested by BLUELiNE, and issuing a return goods authorization to
- BLUELiNE may elect to have one of its authorized service technicians or repair centers perform certain Warranty service activities. In such event, You must cooperate with the authorized technician or repair center in connection with Your Warranty
- If requested by BLUELiNE, You shall either return or make available for inspection the Battery at issue. All returned Batteries that are replaced under this Warranty shall become the property of BLUELiNE. BLUELiNE reserves the right to review maintenance records and operation procedures in order to make a Warranty determination. BLUELiNE shall not be liable for any Warranty claim if You fail to satisfy the procedures and requirements in this Section on Making a Warranty
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUELiNE BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE BATTERY (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, DOWN TIME, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSSES), WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BLUELiNE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUELiNE’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR NEGLIGENCE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE BATTERY, AND PURCHASER ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE HANDLING, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE BATTERY. THIS WARRANTY IS UNDERSTOOD TO BE THE EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BLUELiNE AND THE PURCHASER RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.
DISCLAIMER OF OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES STATED IN THE SECTION ABOVE ENTITLED “LIMITED WARRANTY,” BLUELiNE MAKES NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL, OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND REGARDING
THE BATTERY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE.
For more information regarding Your Battery or this Warranty, please contact Blue Line Battery, Inc. at 1221 Innovation Dr., Whitewater, WI 53190 Ste 124, or by calling 1-262-235-3360.